To celebrate Pet Photo Day, here are some tips from a Top Dog Model Finalist herself!
Treasure's tips for dog models:
- Expect and demand a lot of special treats for your efforts! Don't work for free!
- Be creative with the props! Fluff the blankets, push props around, taste them, knock them over, lay on top of them, the sky's the limit!
- Always show them your good side! Top Dog Models never take a bad picture!
- Good photographers enjoy a challenge! Keep him/her guessing. Be unpredictable.
Some of her favorites:
- Turn your head in many different directions to provide a variety of shots and to show off your many expressions and moods.
- Get up and spin as fast as you can when the flash goes off. It's fun!
- Static electricity in long hair is the worst! Take a spray bottle of conditioner spray to every photo shoot.