Monday, April 9, 2012

Cadbury Bunny?


Just like people, dogs are individuals and have their likes and dislikes.  My dogs that enjoy posing for pictures posed for Easter pictures this weekend.  Treasure's picture above reminded me of the commercials where the different animals wear bunny ears and try out for the part of the Cadbury Bunny!  Treasure has become quite the pro at posing for pictures.  She does prefer to lay down, since she knows she will be there for awhile ... thus, most of the posed pictures I have of her are lying down pictures. 

Jazzy is just learning the art of posing, although she loves the attention and treats involved.  She prefers to sit, but I can get her to stay for longer if she lies down.   I took Jazzy for a practice therapy dog test this weekend to see how she did and see what we might still need to work on.  I knew we have to do more work on her stays, but some of the other exercises (I thought) we might have trouble with.  I haven't had her to a class, so I wondered how she would perform in a group setting.  But she did great and I think she should be ready to pass the evaluation soon!

 

After pictures and goodies, Treasure got to have some fun with her new Princess Easter Basket.  Paper Easter grass is the best invention!  Better for the environment, and safe for dogs if they happen to eat any!  It's also great for hiding treats inside for a challenge for your dogs!  Please remember to vote for Treasure in the Hero Dog contest!  We need you to vote every day!  It's easy and fun!  Tell your friends!    Click the link below to vote! 



No comments:

Post a Comment